Sacramento County CCP - Public Safety Realignment
- California Penal Code 1230 specifies requirements for CCP membership.
- Newly appointed members will participate in the CCP's Full Committee (see Bylaws).
- There is no term limit for this member position.
CCP Advisory Workgroup Membership:
- The CCP Advisory Workgroup will replace the Statistical Working Group.
- The updated CCP Advisory Workgroup will include local agency stakeholders and community representatives.
- Preference will be given to members from the community with the lived experience of being formerly incarcerated.
- The CCP Advisory Workgroup is tasked with conducting analysis and making recommendations to the CCP regarding additional AB 109 Plan updates that:
- Incorporate further findings and input from local agency and community stakeholders, including formerly incarcerated individuals.
- Align the AB 109 Plan format and content with the new BSCC recommendations.
- Ensure County Board of Supervisors approval of the updated AB 109 Plan during the next fiscal year budget process.